Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Almost Famous, Crazy Life

Now that I have introduced myself, I want to introduce you to my crazy life. I briefly mentioned before that I am the face of SmartKnitKIDS and my scheduled is riddled with guest appearances. Although I am currently not on the talk show circuit, I do make some headlines. (If anyone has an in with the talk show circuit, please let me know. I dream of seeing my name in lights! I would also settle for the name of a movie producer) I like to think of myself as a young Jodi Foster, except that I am a bug and not on the Coppertone bottle, but that’s beside the point. I plan on launching my career with SmartKnitKIDS, but I may stay there forever; I love socks.

SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Socks are great. I know that you’re thinking I’m just a little, tiny bit biased, but they are good socks. They’re completely seamless. 100% totally seam-free and they gently hug your foot so you don’t have wrinkles or bunches in your sock. They’re great for kids who hate socks seams, have Sensory Processing Disorder or Autism. I love that about the socks; they help kids and that makes me smile. If you don’t believe me, that’s understandable so see what other Moms are saying.

I love my life as a spokesman. I think it would be dull otherwise. Talking to therapists, moms, and anyone else who will listen to my rantings is exciting and always changing. My life isn’t wholly about socks though. I spend much of my time with family and friends. I am also in the process of knitting the world’s biggest sock (ok, my life might be all about socks). I’ll keep everyone updated on its progression.

Well, I’m late for a photo shoot and have to ska-doodle, but I’ll be sure to find pictures of my giant sock!

Bugsley

No comments:

Post a Comment