Thursday, July 23, 2009

AOTA

Since our blog is so new and I didn’t have a chance to share our experience at AOTA last April, I wanted to do so now. AOTA stands for American Occupational Therapy Association. They have a conference every year and we attended this year. It was very cool. I got to meet and mingle with all the wonderful OT’s. (I was the life of the party) Werecieved some great feedback too. They particularly liked the seamless toe and lack of a heel. The seamless toe doesn’t bother kids with sensory issues and a sock without a heel is easy for any child to slip on. I just love hearing about how SmartKnitKIDS help. It makes me proud to be their front bug.

Above is me in our AOTA booth. I was looking particularly handsome that day. It really was great having the chance to talk to everyone and be at AOTA.

If you’re an OT and would like information about SmartKnitKIDS for your patients, please contact me! I’ll be happy to send a professional resource kit out to you. Please visit us at http://www.smartknitkids.com/professional_resources.html to request a kit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment