Friday, January 29, 2010

My Family

My Family
Ofcourse being a bug automatically means that I have a huge extended family. I mean enormous, giant, sprawling! But most of my time is not spent with my bug family, rather it’s spent with my work family. I realized that I haven’t mentioned them at all! Well, today is the day I am going to introduce you.

SmartKnitKIDS is a part of the Knit-Rite family. Knit-Rite has been manufacturing medical textiles for over 85 years. Everything that Knit-Rite makes helps people and it’s all made in the USA. It’s a family owned business and the family environment is incredible! It really does feel like my bug family (except I’m the only bug). Knit-Rite’s roots were in the Orthotic and Prosthetic industry, but have branched out to include consumer brands such as Therafirm, SmartKnit, and SmartKnitKIDS. Everyone here is honored and humbled by the products we produce.

SmartKnitKIDS is proud to occupy a corner of Knit-Rite!

No comments:

Post a Comment